Front Desk & Reservation ClerkView PDFBe the important first and last impression of the hotel for our valued guests! Hotel experience is preferred however we are willing to train the right person who has a welcoming smile with a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to work as part of our Front Desk and Reservation team to provide outstanding guest service.Experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To set up, maintain and breakdown the hot line area of the kitchen. To prepare menu items using standard recipes and measures, always striving to produce the finest product possible. To produce al~ foods in a timely manner and to assist the chef in banquet and buffet production as needed.
· Helps team members whenever needed.
· Ensures all food is fresh and not spoiled.
· Informs chef of any food prepared for service that
· Prepares food orders in the order that they are
received and as directed by servers.
· Maintains all preparation items.
· Cleans and maintains all line equipment as directed
by Engineering or management.
· Follow all proper safety procedures involving
food handling and preparation.
· Practices careful knife and cooking skills, uses
plastic gloves as necessary.
· Works closely with chef to identify service issues
and resolve them.
· Communicates any out of stock items immediately to
· Immediately informs Manager or Supervisor of any
service or food complaints.
· Maintains line and walk in a neat and orderly
fashion; sets up, re-fills and cleans station.
· Maintains proper ticket times on orders.
· Directs stewards as needed to insure a safe and
clean working area. .
· Works diligently to provide guest services to the
standards of the Chef and Princess Royale Mission
- Follows all guidelines of the Employee Manual including but not limited to: call off procedure, grooming and uniform standards', wearing name tag, arriving on time for scheduled shift, etc.
- Must possess all basic cooking skills, strive for constant improvement.
- Stands and walks during entire shift.
- Frequent washing of hands, follows sanitation guidelines.
- Punches in and. out at required times.
- Performs any reasonable task as directed by management.
Certified HVAC Tech - Universal certification and experience required
Apply Online Here
What's Coming Soon & What's New
- Last 2 weekends for Yoga on the Beach
- Princess Royale receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Art League of Ocean City, 94th St. Water Tower
- Come see our new Blown Glass chandelier, largest on the eastern shore, designed by Jeffrey Auxer Designs
- Top 10 Vacation Destinations for 2014 and Ocean City, MD is #5
- Casino Royale
- Ocean City's Beach Get's High Ranking
- Princess Bucks Back by Popular Demand
- Ocean City Calendar of Events
- Our Full Service Day Spa
Free Family Fun
The Reviews Are In
- TD Baltimore MD , August 12, 2014
- Patricia J. Alexandria, Virginia , August 11, 2014
- Elvis 422 Alexandria, Virginia , August 10, 2014