HostessWe are in need of an AM and a PM Hostess on a part time basis until the season begins
Room Attendant Year Round Position
Maintain the standards of cleanliness in Guest rooms and hallways. Upon the completion of orientation program in personnel, the new Room Attendant reports to Housekeeping to review specific rules and regulations pertaining to the Housekeeping Department. This will take approximately 30 minutes. After this is complete the new Housekeeper begins training with the Housekeeping Floor Manager. This is done so that here is a consistency in the instruction of a new Housekeeper.
On the first day of employment, the Room Attendant is instructed in the proper steps of cleaning Guest rooms. This procedure and the reasoning behind this will now be explained in detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pick up daily room worksheet and keys from the Laundry Room Attendant. Sign for keys on Key Control Log. This is to assure that we know the exact person who has a section key. The Room Attendant is responsible for that key until the end of the work shift.
· Proceed to work area immediately. Once on the assigned floor, remove cart which corresponds to the number on the worksheet form the Floor Lines Closet. This cart has been stocked the night before.
· Begin your work by doing check out rooms first, if at all possible. The reason behind this is to make these rooms available to sell at the Front Desk. It is important to remember when approaching any room to clean, if there is a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door knob-DO NOT KNOCK! In addition to the “Do Not Disturb” sign, be observant for the make up room sign. Before entering a room, knock on the door and announce “Housekeeping”. Do this 2 times. (Do not use your key to knock-this will damage the door). Enter the room, leaving the door wide open.
· Open the drapes wide for maximum light. At this point, take a good look at the condition of the room, checking for missing items, I.E. towels, wastebaskets, TV sets, lamps, etc. If anything is missing, page your supervisor.
· In occupied rooms, after this inspection, start picking up any newspapers and fold neatly, then place on the desk. Never throw away newspapers in an occupied room unless the Guest has put in the wastebasket.
· Place all soiled dishes in the dishwasher; run while cleaning room and return to proper place.
· Begin stripping linen from bed(s). Shake all bed linen. Many people use a bed to hide valuables and at times forget to remove them. Turn in all lost articles to the Main Linen Room with room number and your name.
Laundry Year Round Position
Housekeeping HousemanMust speak english this is a Full Time Year Round position
Apply Online Here
What's Coming Soon & What's New
- Princess Royale receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Art League of Ocean City, 94th St. Water Tower
- Come see our new Blown Glass chandelier, largest on the eastern shore, designed by Jeffrey Auxer Designs
- Top 10 Vacation Destinations for 2014 and Ocean City, MD is #5
- Casino Royale
- Ocean City's Beach Get's High Ranking
- Princess Bucks Back by Popular Demand
- Ocean City Calendar of Events
- Our Full Service Day Spa
Free Family Fun
The Reviews Are In
- TD Baltimore MD , August 12, 2014
- Patricia J. Alexandria, Virginia , August 11, 2014
- Elvis 422 Alexandria, Virginia , August 10, 2014