410 524 7777
410 524 7787 - fax
Please DO NOT use this form to request rates and check availability, as these can and do change often!
Complete and submit the form below if you have any questions. We will reply to you promptly.
What's Coming Soon & What's New
- Waves of Laughter
- All You Care to Eat Prime Rib & Seafood Buffet
- Movies on the Beach 2014
- Yoga on the Beach
- Princess Royale receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Art League of Ocean City, 94th St. Water Tower
- Come see our new Blown Glass chandelier, largest on the eastern shore, designed by Jeffrey Auxer Designs
- Top 10 Vacation Destinations for 2014 and Ocean City, MD is #5
- Casino Royale
- Ocean City's Beach Get's High Ranking
- Princess Bucks Back by Popular Demand
- Ocean City Calendar of Events
- Our Full Service Day Spa
Free Family Fun
The Reviews Are In
After reading many reviews and speaking with former guests I had mixed feelings. Greeted by staff he loaded our luggage on a cart waited for us to check in and helped us to our room. While checking in we were informed that we had been upgraded for free. As we opened the door to our room we had been blown away! 10th floor 2bdrm suite. The view, room service and amenities my daughter celebrated a very happy 17th birthday with her friend! Would love to come back and stay here again!"
- NancyhoffmanColumbia, Maryland , May 30, 2014
This was my first time staying at the hotel and I absolutely loved it! The hotel was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and the customer serivice was all around amazing! We filled out our breakfast menu the night before and room service was right on time that morning! The food was delicious and we got to watch dolphins jumping out of the water! I couldn't of asked for a better place to stay!"
- Sandra Dee, O , May 29, 2014
I've stayed here before but this was my wife's first time staying at this hotel. She could not stop talking about how nice it was and how she wanted to go back on a future visit. The rooms were clean and it had all the amenities you would expect from an oceanfront resort. The indoor pool is nice and accessing the beach is very easy. Plenty of parking is available. Recommend highly."
- Jeff W. , May 27, 2014